Following the ongoing trend of moving all that is not a true gallium
interface out of src/gallium/include, I'll be moving the debug
facilities into a new src/auxiliary/debug module. Everything should work
such as all debug functions will become no-ops in release builds, and
the actual compilation/linkage of the debug module can be skipped.

The reason to do this now is that I'll be adding more debugging
utilities to gallium, so I'd rather make the move before that.

There a few other functions in src/gallium/include which use assert
macro provided by this module, namely, p_thread.h and p_format.h.
p_thread.h should become util/u_thread.h, and the inline functions in
p_format.h should go into util too. Let me know if you have a better
idea.

Jose