On Thursday 23 July 2009 12:59:49 Keith Whitwell wrote:
> Module: Mesa
> Branch: master
> Commit: adc6f8cdfc8ca25d7480a50cfe0f85fdeddbfcfc
>
> Author: Keith Whitwell <kei...@vmware.com>
> Date:   Thu Jul 23 17:56:41 2009 +0100
>
> gallivm: updates for TGSI changes
>
> make linux-llvm succeeds, but doesn't seem to be working, at least with
> llvm 2.5

I really wouldn't even bother with this right now.

It's all broken. I first did the aos paths for VS and that was working fine.
Then for FS I started on soa which was never finished but I did make it the
default and adjusted a lot of the code to make it so, which broke a lot of
things which in turn proly were never fixed. Leaving the entire thing a mess.
This stuff simply needs some full time work and at this point I think it might
be more beneficial to just remove it all from master.

It will be fully rewritten for the OpenCL work anyways.
As mentioned before geometry shaders need proly about a week of full time work
to get them into working stage. After that I was planning to do the
tessellation pipeline stages from DX11 in Gallium (they do have interesting
applications to vector graphics, plus we need interface ready for them anyway)
and only after that moving to LLVM. And it's all linear because it's all spare
time.