Le Mon, 27 Jul 2009 15:55:26 -0600
Brian Paul <bri...@vmware.com> a écrit:

> > Yep, just checked that. There must be another cause why I do not have
> > any text rendered in progs/samples/blendeq with nouveau backend.
>
> Have you implemented the TGSI_OPCODE_KIL instruction?  That's critical
> to the glBitmap shader.

Seems implemented for nv30 backend, maybe there is something else.

Regarding the patch, I would like to move logbase2() from
st_cb_texture.c to st_cb_texture.h to use it in st_cb_drawpixels.c, and
also define a logbase2next() there to get the upper POT size.

If it's OK, I'll commit all this in the weekend.

--
Patrice Mandin
WWW: http://pmandin.atari.org/