On Sunday 16 August 2009 07:18:13 Andreas Pokorny wrote:
> Hi there,
> I saw that the openvg state tracker already implements version 1.1 The
> code is only deactivated by the OpenVG main API header provided in the
>  master branch. Is there anything missing in the implementation?

Yes, the code required to actually read/rasterize and render glyphs is
missing. So basically the entire api_text.c would need to be implemented.
What's in there was basically done to pass the VG conformance setters/getters
tests, but once it was decided that for a project we were working only OpenVG
1.0 will be a requirement I just never went back to finish 1.1.
It wouldn't be too hard to finish this off (assuming addition of FreeType2 as a
dependency of course)