I'd just like to add that if other interfaces will exist in the future
(I recall pipe_2d_context being floated at one time) and state
trackers want to use them without initializing a pipe_context
needlessly and want to reuse the rest of the DRM winsys then the
relevent parts of this patch (or comparable changes) will need to be
considered sooner or later regardless of whether or not
pipe_video_context exists.