I will fix r300/radeon when I get back from Turkey Day.

Posting from a mobile, pardon my terseness. ~ C.

On Nov 26, 2009 1:59 PM, "Roland Scheidegger" <srol...@vmware.com> wrote:

Hi,

just a warning I'm planning on merging width0 branch to master tomorrow.
This is a interface change eliminating width/height/depth arrays from
pipe_texture, instead just storing base width/height/depth. In-tree
drivers/state trackers should be fixed (I think though there might be
bugs with rbug), but obviously if you have any out-of-tree drivers they
will break (though should be trivial to fix).

Roland