Keith Whitwell pisze:
> On Wed, 2009-12-09 at 09:16 -0800, michal wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I would like to merge this branch back to master this week. If anoyone
>> could test if the build works on his/her system, it would be nice.
>>
>> Thanks.
>>

> Michal,
>
> Can you detail what testing you've done on this branch and which
> environments you have/haven't built on?

Testing:

* Capture the output of the old syntax parser and comapre with the
output of the new parser. No regressions found. Use a set of over 400
shaders to perform the comparison.

* Run GLSL Parser Test to see if the new parser successfully intergrates
with the rest of Mesa. No regressions found.

So far I have been building that with scons on windows. I am planning to
fix the build with make and scons on linux.