From: Igor Oliveira [igor.olive...@openbossa.org]
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2009 1:30
To: Zack Rusin
Cc: mesa3d-dev@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Mesa3d-dev] PATCH[0/1]: OpenCL: create and implement stub context
methods

Hi Zack,

1) agreed. OpencCL is a complete different project and should exist in
a different repository.
1.1) Well use Gallium as CPU backend is a software dilemma:
indirection...except for the problem of too many layers of
indirection"
But in my opinion we can use Gallium for CPU operations too, using
gallium as a backend for all device types we maintain a code
consistency.

2)Well the project live in a different repository, so we could use
CMake instead of SCons. Personally i prefer CMake, it is lot of fast
to generate Makefiles and easy to use.

3)I prefer C++ but as you said it could cause militant schism because
it is a complex language and many people do not like it. But i do not
care if we use C instead of C++ :).

Igor