Sometime over the next day I will update the docs and flesh out the gallium
info. R300g should be marked as testing; it passes roughly as much piglit as
softpipe.

I would only recommend blocking 7.8 to get those gallium docs filled out;
otherwise, no complaints here.

Posting from a mobile, pardon my terseness. ~ C.