On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 08:44:27AM -0700, Brian Paul wrote:
> Chia-I Wu wrote:
> >2010/1/15 Michel Dänzer <mic...@daenzer.net>:
> >Another question I have is, if depth/stencil should be shareable, how
> >about other buffers like multisample buffer?  (This is a real question that
> >has
> >bothered me for a while.  I am eager for an answer here.)
> Yes, I believe the GLX spec indicates that all ancillary buffers
> associated with a window are to be sharable.
Thanks.  This helps a lot.

This is a corner issue, but suppose two contexts are bound to the same
drawable.  One of them wants a depth buffer while the other doesn't (or
wants a different depth size).  There might be a race because one would
destroy the depth buffer of the other.  But this should probably be
solved by making either of the context incompatible with the drawable.

--
Regards,
olv