Hello.

I managed to compile Mesa without X for Gallium on vmware SVGA card with
EGL.
After lot of link problems I managed to get libGL.so compiled and linked.

What was not resolved:
gl_dispatch_stub_361()
gl_dispatch_stub_356()
gl_dispatch_stub_366()
gl_dispatch_stub_362()
gll_dispatch_stub_357()
gl_dispatch_stub_363()
gl_dispatch_stub_358()
gl_dispatch_stub_364()
gl_dispatch_stub_365()
gl_dispatch_stub_359()
glDeleteTexturesEXT()
glGetColorTableParameterfvEXT()
glGetColorTableParameterivEXT()
glGenTexturesEXT()
glIsTextureEXT()
glAreTexturesResidentEXT()
glGetColorTableEXT()

I added stubs.c with empty function bodies and it worked.
eglgears.c is working.

I had to change this:
src/gallium/state_trackers/egl/kms/native_kms.c
in kms_surface_swap_buffers:

   if (ksurf->is_shown && kcrtc->crtc) {
      //err = drmModeSetCrtc(kdpy->fd, kcrtc->crtc->crtc_id,
      //      ksurf->back_fb.buffer_id, kcrtc->crtc->x, kcrtc->crtc->y,
      //      kcrtc->connectors, kcrtc->num_connectors, &kcrtc->crtc->mode);
      //if (err)
      //   return FALSE;
 drmModeDirtyFB(kdpy->fd, ksurf->back_fb.buffer_id, NULL, 0);
   }

Because with drmModeSetCrtc i've got an kernel error:
vmw_ldu_crtc_set_config: DRM_ERROR("Multiple framebuffers not supported\n");

Now I don't know if the backbuffer is correctly displayed. But it works,
nevertheless.

So my question is what to use to display backbuffer?
Because vmwgfx doesn't support multiple framebuffers on one Crtc, neither
drmModePageFlip.

I have also questuion to gallium.
What is soft_pipe, llvm_pipe?

Thanks.