Dear Luca,
               I got your latest commits for your branch,did a make clean
instead of make -B realclean as I usaully do and did an autoreconf -iv,then
.autogen.sh with my configure options I mentioned earlier to ths thread.I
then ran make and make install instead of gmake and gmake install,and
rebooted.
When I did export LIBGL_DRIVERS_PATH=/usr/local/lib/dri(then return) and ran
glxinfo again,the error message appeared again.I then did a ldd
/usr/bin/glxinfo in terminal I exported on and it was showing that it was
pointing to libGL.so in /usr/lib.
So I exported LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib in the same Konsole window and
ran glxinfo again.This time,the errors disappeared.I like to thank you for
your advice.
Regards,
            STEVE555