On Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at 12:25 PM, George Sapountzis
<gsapount...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I put some patches at
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~gsap7/mesa/log/?h=gallium-drisw that do
> the plumbing in order to build the swrast_dri wrapper around gallium
> instead of classic mesa. For reference, swrast_dri is the fallback
> driver loaded by libGL (with LIBGL_ALWAYS_SOFTWARE) and xserver. It
> must not link with libdrm, nor use any drm headers during building
> because it is also used on platforms without drm.

I updated the patches with the feedback from the list and added TODO
items at the top of drisw.c with the remaining issues. I think it's in
good state, given the scope of swrastg_dri.so, and would like to merge
this to master. So please review and test, esp. DRI2 and scons (since
I cannot test DRI2 and have a tendency to break the build system ...)

There is also the issue of when to choose swrastg_dri.so over
swrast_dri.so that should be handled by the loaders, just rename
swrastg_dri.so to swrast_dri.so for now.

regards,
George.