On Sun, Mar 28, 2010 at 7:36 PM, Chris Ball <c...@laptop.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   > http://tinderbox.x.org/builds/2010-03-25-0018/logs/libGL/#build
>   >
>   > swrastg_dri.so.tmp: undefined reference to `__sync_sub_and_fetch_4'
>   > swrastg_dri.so.tmp: undefined reference to `__sync_add_and_fetch_4'
>
> This regression is still present -- could we get a fix or a revert?

I believe the problem is that sparc does not support atomic operations
in the basic architecture: I think someone who knows about sparc and
has such a machine should look into it.

If you don't know anything about sparc, try rebuilding with the
highest possible sparc -march= level and if that fixes the problem,
perform a binary search to find the minimum one, and then report the
results.

If it does not solve the problem, see if anything in /lib or /usr/lib
exports those symbols.

Also maybe check whether the built swrastg_dri or xlib softpipe
actually works there.