Hi Olv,

Vega state tracker started failing to build on windows when I enabled
Win32 threads everywhere. The problem is that windows.h defines
CreateFont as CreateFontA.

I looked at the code, but it was very hard to understand how to tackle
this, due to the mixture of both C-preprocessor and Python scripted code
generation makes things very obfuscated.

Some ideas for the future:

- The point of APIs like OpenVG having unique prefixes like "vg" is to
prevent this sort of name collision, but these macros which concatenate
the prefix/suffix end up defeating it.

- Also given that we're using code generation, I think it would be
better if we just generate everything from the python script without the
c-preprocessor magic.

Anyway, pretty nice seeing the VG state tracker getting love!

Jose