Hi,
I plan to kill the liitle remainig free time with supporting OpenVG
accelerating gpus. At the moment I have access to the imageon/adreno
z160 in two different freescale boards. One of the boards has the z160
next to a 3d Opengl|ES 2.0 gpu. Up to now I only stepped through mesa
code whenever there were issues in our client code. So I never
understood the internal structure of mesa.

I thought that vega would define or use some kind of abstraction
similar to for example p_context for modern 3d gpus but dedicated to
vg. But it implements vg on top of a p_context. So Vega seems to be
the wrong starting point. Looking at what is exposed by the gpu the
registers values and enums indicate that the level of abstraction is
close to the vg spec.

I am still occupied with getting the board and toolchains up and
running and getting command stream dumps for vg. After that it would
be great to have some starting point within the mesa source.

regards
Andreas Pokorny