Arsalan, thanks for the offer to forward the query to AMD. I don't mind if you 
do. It will not help me with my current project, but it may be useful in future 
ones. For now, I will stick to Dunfell.

Pierre

________________________________
From: Awan, Arsalan <[email protected]>
Sent: 23 August 2021 05:45
To: [email protected] <[email protected]>; 
Burghgraeve, Pierre <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: amdgpu support in hardknott

Hi Pierre,

Based on the current plans, the graphics support has been completely dropped 
from the meta-amd, and the v1000 machine is not supported at the moment.

Would you like us to forward your query to AMD as a BSP+Feature request?

Regards,
Arsalan
________________________________
From: [email protected] <[email protected]> on 
behalf of Pierre B @ calrec via lists.yoctoproject.org 
<[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, August 22, 2021 2:58:39 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [meta-amd] amdgpu support in hardknott

Hello,

we have been using Dunfell for a while with a V1000 system. We have a  window 
of a few weeks where I am able to upgrade the Yocto version before our code 
freeze, and I started upgrading to Hardknott, but I noticed that the amdgpu 
support is missing in the meta-amd layer, and in fact, x11 is also removed from 
DISTRO_FEATURES. Is this is a temporary situation because it does not work with 
the rest of hardknott (linux 5.10, etc...) ?



Pierre


-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.
View/Reply Online (#125): https://lists.yoctoproject.org/g/meta-amd/message/125
Mute This Topic: https://lists.yoctoproject.org/mt/85058534/21656
Group Owner: [email protected]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.yoctoproject.org/g/meta-amd/unsub 
[[email protected]]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Reply via email to