I'm so sorry, but I still does not understand what is the issue...

On 06/02/2013 04:44 PM, Sébastien Taylor wrote:
Sorry I wasn't clear.  Using my old LTIB setup I was able to correctly
get the compiler errors on the console, fixing them allows the
application to run.

So, using LTIB you got an error that you fixed. OK

  Meanwhile my yocto installation still wouldn't run
with the fix.

Which fix????? I suppose it's the same fix you made on LTIB, but what is that fix?

  I confirmed to be using the same Vivante libraries but
noticed my installation was missing a few of the libraries compared to
LTIB and adding these solved the issue.  I believe libCLC.so was the
missing and required library.

What libraries are you talking about?

---
Daiane