Hi,

On 02.06.2015 17:18, Neena Busireddy wrote:
On 20.05.2015 21:11, Neena Busireddy wrote:
3.14.28-1.0.1_patch release has GPU bug fixes. The patch descriptions
can be found in release notes on freescale.com

Could you please provide the exact link to the release notes / changelog here?
I am interested in the fixes of the new GPU driver version, but I can't find
the release notes on freescale.com myself, it's quite a big site.

I just sent v2 patches for 3.14.28-1.0.1_patch release. You can see the
information of bug fixes in the commit log.
However, here is the link for release notes on freescale.com

http://cache.freescale.com/files/32bit/doc/support_info/IMX6L31428101RN.pdf

Thanks a lot, that's really useful information. By Googling for the title of the PDF I've also found the path to navigate to the release notes on freescale.com now, so for anyone else having trouble with this, the path is: freescale.com -> Products -> i.MX Applications Processors based on ARMĀ® Cores -> i.MX 6 Processors -> i.MX6Q -> Documentation -> Supporting Information -> i.MX 6 Yocto Project L3.14.28_1.0.1 Patch Release Notes

Happy to see that a Wayland issue was fixed.

Regards,
Thomas
--
Thomas McGuire | thomas.mcgu...@kdab.com | Senior Software Engineer