On 2016-04-06 10:10, Gary Bisson wrote:

  # add the audioparsers and the videoparsersbad plugins as RDEPENDS ;
audioparsers
  # for the uniaudio decoder, videoparsersbad for the VPU video decoder
  # the gstreamer1.0-plugins-imx RDEPENDS is necessary to ensure the -good
recipe is
Same for the RDEPENDS, I think they should be runtime dependencies of
uniaudiodec and vpu.

I tried that, and there is a problem. If I add these as RDEPENDS to the PACKAGECONFIG variables, then these RDEPENDS are appended to the "gstreamer1.0-plugins-imx" package, *not* to "gstreamer1.0-plugins-imx-imxaudio" and "gstreamer1.0-plugins-imx-imxvpu" ones. Is there a way to fix that?