Thanks for pointing that out. We will update it soon.

-Rebecca

From: Lai Eddy [mailto:eddy.lai...@gmail.com]
Sent: 16 July, 2014 5:39 PM
To: Chang, Rebecca Swee Fun
Cc: meta-intel@yoctoproject.org
Subject: Re: [meta-intel] Yocto + mohonpeak BSP build probelm

Thanks Rebecca,

Bblayers.conf:
- Remove line : /media/eddylai/datahd/poky/meta-intel/meta-isg \
fixed the problem, and I just add the 3 layer path according to Mohonpeak BSP's
README file (
http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/meta-intel/tree/meta-isg/meta-mohonpeak/README?h=daisy
 ), maybe this file need to be updated.

BRGDS
Eddy Lai

<rebecca.swee.fun.ch...@intel.com<mailto:rebecca.swee.fun.ch...@intel.com>>:
Hi Eddy,

Thanks for using Mohonpeak Yocto Project BSP. I’ve checked your attachments.
Here are my comments:

Bblayers.conf:
- Remove line : /media/eddylai/datahd/poky/meta-intel/meta-isg \
- You only add layers that contains conf/ directory. In this case, meta-isg
layer does not contain any layer configurations, so you don’t need to add that.

Layer.conf:
- You have duplicated parallelism options
Note that you have:
BB_NUMBER_THREADS ?= "8"
BB_NUMBER_THREADS ?=
${@oe.utils.cpu_count()}<mailto:$%7b@oe.utils.cpu_count()%7d>

Choose 1 option and comment out the other option.
BB_NUMBER_THREADS ?=
${@oe.utils.cpu_count()}<mailto:$%7b@oe.utils.cpu_count()%7d> will allocate max
number of threads based on your machine capability.
If you would like to specify your own, comment this line.

Same for this:
PARALLEL_MAKE ?= "-j 8"
PARALLEL_MAKE ?= "-j
${@oe.utils.cpu_count()}<mailto:$%7b@oe.utils.cpu_count()%7d>"

- You are building two MACHINE type
MACHINE ?= "mohonpeak-32"
MACHINE ??= "qemux86"

Choose one and comment out the other option.

Regards
Rebecca