>    Can the QAT & DPDK features be implemented as MACHINE features so that
> they can be enabled for any BSP. I am doing similar stuff for the intel
> microcode
> feature. Once those changes are in, you can try to follow the same logic.

QAT is meant for hardware acceleration on specific communication-grade chipset
like
Coleto creek, Cave creek, etc. Such technology is not useful for other machine.

DPDK is lesser dependent on hardware & mainly used on communication-grade
platform,
typically on high-performance grade platform like Romley, etc.

We will need to sync-up on intel microcode feature ...