Hi Rebecca,

On 1 Dec 2014, at 02:37, Chang, Rebecca Swee Fun
<rebecca.swee.fun.ch...@intel.com> wrote:

> Thanks for your email. We have tested on the supported platforms that we
> declared in our BSP download page and there is no such issue seen on our
> side. You can also choose to log a bugzilla ticket if you think you need this
> issue to be fix. However, since the board you used is not in our supported
> platform list, we will evaluate first and try our best to help you.

I may have found out how to get round this, but I'm not sure I understand why
my change works!

I started off using the kernel command line given in the default image built by
the BSP, which includes:

   acpi_enforce_resources=lax video=efifb:off vga=0x318

Dropping these seems to have solved the problem. I've not had a chance yet to
see if adding them in one at a time makes the problem come back.

Chris Tapp
opensou...@keylevel.com
www.keylevel.com

----
You can tell you're getting older when your car insurance gets real cheap!