Le 05/12/2016 à 13:59, Jussi Kukkonen a écrit :

On 2 December 2016 at 18:30, Dominig Ar Foll <dominig.arf...@fridu.net> wrote:
Hello,

I am activating libva in AGL distribution which is based on Yocto 2.1 (krogoth).

When I look in libva-egl1 I can see that it call for x11 as well as
Wayland .But I do not understand why ?

I suspect this is incorrect in the recipe:
    RDEPENDS_${PN}-egl =+ "${PN}-x11"
or does something actually link with libx11?

Jussi,
I suspect something like that as well, but I am surprised that no-one is facing the same bug. People using Wyaland, QT and trying to build and SDK should not be new.

Who would know why that statement has been added ?
How to find a layer that would create a link to libx11 in a complex yocto built ?

Regards

--
Dominig ar Foll
Senior Software Architect