Thanks Ryan for confirming that the issue isn't with the Yocto recipes
themselves.
And apologies for the two private messages I sent you.
I just realized that they weren't appearing in this group because I was
mistakenly sending them as private messages.

Previously using software-dl.ti.com always failed while downloads.ti.com always
succeeded.
I've been investigating this on and off for the past 3 days at work and at
home; always with the same result,
Good news, is that it's now working for me.

A colleague first encountered this problem on Wednesday at work and another
encountered it earlier today at home.
We're all located in Ottawa, ON, Canada.
I'm using Ubuntu 22.04.4 LTS. and they're using similar but different Linux
distributions.

I had also tried the basic ubuntu:24.04 docker container with the same results
docker run -it ubuntu:24.04 sh -c "apt update; apt -y install wget; wget
http://software-dl.ti.com/dsps/dsps_public_sw/sdo_sb/targetcontent/rtsc/3_55_02_22/exports/xdccore/xdctools_3_55_02_22_core_linux.zip";

I was going to attach wget debug logs but it unexpectedly worked for me now,
overwriting the log with the failure.  Ryan may still have it in his private
email.
wget -o xdctools_software-dl.log -O xdctools_software-dl.zip -d -t3
http://software-dl.ti.com/dsps/dsps_public_sw/sdo_sb/targetcontent/rtsc/3_55_02_22/exports/xdccore/xdctools_3_55_02_22_core_linux.zip
wget -o xdctools_downloads.log -O xdctools_downloads.zip -d
http://downloads.ti.com/dsps/dsps_public_sw/sdo_sb/targetcontent/rtsc/3_55_02_22/exports/xdccore/xdctools_3_55_02_22_core_linux.zip

Anyways, thanks Ryan and Chirag for the assistance.