On 8/11/26 1:19 PM, Denys Dmytriyenko wrote:
On Tue, Aug 11, 2026 at 05:00:40PM +0200, Antoine Gouby via
lists.yoctoproject.org wrote:
From: Antoine Gouby <[email protected]>
Commit ad85da159d41 ("weston: upgrade 15.0.1 -> 16.0.0") from OE-core
bumped weston to 16.0.0, but the meta-ti bbappend was still named for
the 15.0.x version and was therefore no longer being applied. Rename
the bbappend to match the new version.
NAK.
This hasn't been tested at all. The bbappend applies 2 patches that no longer
apply cleanly to version 16.
I have a proper change that I'm currently testing locally.
The current graphics driver does not officially support Weston 16.
I can run the full test suite for graphics, and see if this move is
feasible. Otherwise we need to wait for the next version of the driver.
~ Antonios
Signed-off-by: Antoine Gouby <[email protected]>
---
.../wayland/{weston_15.0.%.bbappend => weston_16.0.%.bbappend} | 0
1 file changed, 0 insertions(+), 0 deletions(-)
rename meta-ti-bsp/recipes-graphics/wayland/{weston_15.0.%.bbappend =>
weston_16.0.%.bbappend} (100%)
diff --git a/meta-ti-bsp/recipes-graphics/wayland/weston_15.0.%.bbappend
b/meta-ti-bsp/recipes-graphics/wayland/weston_16.0.%.bbappend
similarity index 100%
rename from meta-ti-bsp/recipes-graphics/wayland/weston_15.0.%.bbappend
rename to meta-ti-bsp/recipes-graphics/wayland/weston_16.0.%.bbappend
--
2.55.0
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.
View/Reply Online (#20248):
https://lists.yoctoproject.org/g/meta-ti/message/20248
Mute This Topic: https://lists.yoctoproject.org/mt/120702649/21656
Group Owner: [email protected]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.yoctoproject.org/g/meta-ti/unsub
[[email protected]]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-