I actually do have an updated roadmap that I've been working on
throughout the release cycle (driven by the presentation that I
prepared during the fall OE developer day). It isn't formalized into
the existing format at this point, but I can do that as I become more
sure of what is, and isn't going to make this release. So in the next
3-4 weeks, I can have it updated in tree.

The best way to find out what's up and to collaborate on direction is
to drop by the #meta-virt freenode channel and catch folks there.

Cheers,

Bruce

--
- Thou shalt not follow the NULL pointer, for chaos and madness await
thee at its end