Hi all

There seems to be a networking problem with k3s when using systemd.  The
problem manifests in that none of the kube-system management containers are
able to communicate with eachother.

The root cause seems to be that systemd-networking is actively managing veth
interfaces created by k3s/flannel.  This happens because of
'/lib/systemd/network/80-wired.network' added by the systemd recipe, which is
matching on Type=ether.

My fix is to modify the 80-wired.network to add 'Name=eth*'.  With this in
place, k3s works as expected.

I am not sure what the correct upstream solution should be for Yocto?  Your
help would be appreciated.

/Matt