On 10-10-16 11:44, Cai, Chuntian (GE Transportation) wrote:
Hi Nathan

I am not aware of that uImage is obsoleted for arm64, could you tell me how to
use booti command to boot linux?

What address and how to set dtb and rootfs?

Ah, now we're getting to the real question.

Just looking at the u-boot source code reveils how it's done:

https://github.com/Xilinx/u-boot-xlnx/blob/master/include/configs/xilinx_zynqmp.h#L189

booti $kernel_addr - $fdt_addr

Kind regards,

Mike Looijmans