Hi,

1. poky/meta/recipes-graphics/images/core-image-x11.bb - study what recipes
it depends on - they are all there in poky/meta/classes/.

2. Remember the discussion about adding python to rootfs? Start with
core-image-minimal.bb - then add any package you like.

3. Now to add a some sort of an init script with runlevel - here's a simple
example for sysV: recipe+daemon+script
<https://github.com/Elphel/meta-elphel393/tree/master/recipes-core/init-tempmon>
-
then it needs to be listed in the IMAGE_INSTALL of the rootfs recipe:

> IMAGE_INSTALL_append += " init-tempmon "

I found many init script in folder /home/cctv/YOCTO/poky/build/
> tmp/work/zcu102_zynqmp-poky-linux/core-image-x11/1.0-r0/rootfs/etc but
> where is the source to config these script

The scripts are configured in their separate recipes. Find
the IMAGE_INSTALL variable when you build core-image-x11 - there should be
a list of the packages that are installed.

Best regards,
Oleg Dzhimiev
Electronics Engineer
phone: +1 801 783 5555 x124