> On Apr 26, 2017, at 21:44, Giuseppe Di Guglielmo
> <giuseppe.diguglie...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Updating the URLs to github.com/Xilinx <http://github.com/Xilinx> generates
> the following errors that I do not know how to fix. Do you have any idea?
>
> It may be a proble with the revision numbers coded in the *.bb files.
>
> Giuseppe
> ----
> ERROR: An uncaught exception occurred in runqueue########
>                     | ETA:  0:00:03
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File
> "/home/giuseppe/research/projects/zynq/yocto/poky/bitbake/lib/bb/runqueue.py",
>  line 948, in RunQueueData.p
> repare():
>                          (mc, fn, taskname, taskfn) = split_tid_mcfn(tid)
>     >                    self.runtaskentries[tid].hash =
> bb.parse.siggen.get_taskhash(taskfn, taskname, procdep,
> self.dataCaches[mc])
>                          task = self.runtaskentries[tid].task
>   File
> "/home/giuseppe/research/projects/zynq/yocto/poky/meta/lib/oe/sstatesig.py",
> line 139, in SignatureGenerat
> orOEBasicHash.get_taskhash(fn='/home/giuseppe/research/projects/zynq/yocto/meta-xilinx-tools/recipes-bsp/fsbl/fsbl_git.bb
>  <http://l_git.bb/>', task='do_fetch', deps=[], dataCache=<bb.cache.CacheData
> object at 0x7fe5b4301ba8>):
>          def get_taskhash(self, fn, task, deps, dataCache):
>     >        h = super(bb.siggen.SignatureGeneratorBasicHash,
> self).get_taskhash(fn, task, deps, dataCache)

Are you sure you changed the URL on the right .bb file? It looks like it's the
fsbl recipe that is failing it's "do_fetch" step (fsbl_git.bb in your error log)

If that still doesn't work, disregard my advice and see with the "real" xilinx
guys to chime in ;) Yocto has a steep learning slope. Deciphering these error
logs can be a pain, especially in the beginning.