> On May 3, 2017, at 05:40, Sébastien bouché <sebastien.bou...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Great! Thanks. I'll check that.
>
> Another small question. Where coud I find a list of all package supported
> that can be included in rootfs?

You might want to look into bitbake toaster for that Toaster - Yocto Project
<https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjb2uXi39PTAhVL7YMKHc6gAYsQFggnMAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwiki.yoctoproject.org%2Fwiki%2FToaster&usg=AFQjCNHrfQEFeUPBZjV-RBos-hW9PBVwLA&sig2=4cXhmgfuXX74IRdQbmfJ1w>
 It takes into account all the layers you configure and you can search the full
package list.

Personally, have my own repo where I put all the different layers (poky,
meta-oe, meta-xilinx, etc.) as git submodules. At the root of my repo, I index
all files, then look for .bb files. You can also list all the bb files wherever
they are:

find some/layer/dir some/other/layer -name "*.bb"

Some of these might be restricted to certain machines, look for the
"COMPATIBLE_MACHINE" in these recipes. No mention of it means it *should* work
on any machine.

Hope this helps!