> On Feb 19, 2018, at 10:21, Giordon Stark <kra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Mac), I see the two partitions (great!) but the Linux partition only takes up
> 150MB instead of the expected rest of the SD card. Is there a way to resize
> that partition? Is this just not possible, or should I be writing a custom
> wks that defines the size of the second partition? Where should I start?

Hi Giordon

We use a helper script to perform the raw write, then partition expansion.
Her’s an extract:

if $IS_SD_CARD; then printWarning "adjusting sdcard's partitions" set +e
command="sudo partprobe /dev/$DEVICE" echo "$command"; $command sudo udevadm
settle command="sudo e2fsck -f /dev/${DEVICE}2" echo "$command"; $command
command="sudo parted /dev/${DEVICE} resizepart 2 '100%'" echo "$command";
$command sudo udevadm settle command="sudo resize2fs /dev/${DEVICE}2" echo
"$command"; $command set -e sync fi
Hope it helps.