From: meta-xilinx-boun...@yoctoproject.org
[meta-xilinx-boun...@yoctoproject.org] on behalf of Manuel Iglesias
[manuel.igles...@plcpower.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2018 10:22 PM
To: Matteo Vit; meta-xilinx@yoctoproject.org
Subject: Re: [meta-xilinx] meta-xilinx for Minized

Hi Matteo,

After having embrace on this and have a working build for "microzed-zynq7"
MACHINE I realize Minized is not Microzed, how can microzed-zynq7.conf can work
for MiniZed board?

If Minized port is not done, can you or someone else please let me know what
need to be done in order to have Minized under meta-xilinx?

Any guideline or workflow in this regard.

Best regards,

Manuel Iglesias