Thanks, I removed the build directory (just in case) and applied that patch and seems that now is working.

On 02/05/18 17:53, Manjukumar Harthikote Matha wrote:
Hi,

You are using 2016.4 which had this missing piece

https://github.com/Xilinx/meta-xilinx-tools/commit/2b028298e4f36044a85a9e5c625e3f65f3405d52#diff-827cc780432c216765b7cbc692cfaee0

Thanks,
Manju

-----Original Message-----
From: meta-xilinx-boun...@yoctoproject.org [mailto:meta-xilinx-
boun...@yoctoproject.org] On Behalf Of David Roman
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2018 8:40 AM
To: Jean-Francois Dagenais <jeff.dagen...@gmail.com>
Cc: meta-xilinx@yoctoproject.org
Subject: Re: [meta-xilinx] How to patch fsbl

Thanks for your response.

It seems that the bbappend is in the correct folder (ie:
recipes-fsbl/fsbl/fsbl_git.bbappend) inside my own meta layer. I also have some
other bbappends with other patches which are working fine, but seems that doing
the same doesn't work for fsbl_git. I've also checked the layer configuration
and I
think that the BBFILES variable is also correctly configured: BBFILES +=
"${LAYERDIR}/recipes-*/*/*.bb ${LAYERDIR}/recipes-*/*/*.bbappend"

Probably I forgot some important detail, but it's not clear to me what can go
wrong or how to debug it.

Thanks