Hi all,

We have a dual screen setup running on top of xilinx/linux/4.14's new XLNX DRM
(Thanks Hyun, great job with the refactor BTW). So far I can only set the dual
display through the native KMS modetest command line.

Now we need to make Qt5 work. To make things clean, we thought we'd use the
modern APIs for this, namely something like this:
http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/embedded-linux.html#advanced-eglfs-kms-features in order
to setup the cloned screens on /dev/dri/card0.

The problem is that the libMali provided binaries only use /dev/fb0 and the
corresponding EGL header files are too old such that EGLDeviceEXT is not
defined. Thus Qt's generic
qtbase/src/plugins/platforms/eglfs/deviceintegration/eglfs_kms_egldevice will
simply not work.

Is there any way xilinx will provide a updated libmali package? Or is there any
other ways to use the MALI on top of EGLFS? We are trying, if possible, to
avoid larger window frameworks such as X11 and wayland. And we are also under
the impression, so far and perhaps falsely, that we cannot setup our screen
cloning using the currently provided libmali-xlnx stack.

Thanks for any pointers.
/jfd