Hi Christian,

I don't think the clock is the error here (mostly a red-herring). If you
look at the recipe that Emily is excluding (init-clock) -- it's an
update-rc.d recipe meaning it's installing itself to run on linux boot --
and it's a python script.

Strangely, including it seems to cause the board to not boot, which doesn't
seem like a trivial problem.

Cheers,

Giordon

Giordon Stark