Hi Mike,
Thanks for your reply.
We have now changed our camera.

We now get RGB raw data from the camera and we want to render this raw RGB
data using Mali 400 GPU on
Xilinx Ultrascale UZ3EG MpSoC.

I have a couple of questions:
1. We are getting the data in RBG888 format. can use use that data as it is
or do we need to conver to RGB888 format?
    ( we assume Mali 450 supports RGB888 and not RBG888)
2. What is the best way to render this raw RGB camera data on the screen.
can we use OpenCV? or write an OpenGLEs
    application to convert the raw RGB data to the texture and render X11
window using glTexImage2D?

Best Regards
Sami