Hi JD,

I was looking at our evaluation board zcu102, and see that
./pmu-firmware/zynqmp_pmufw_bsp/psu_pmu_0/include/xparameters.h has a
definition
#define XPAR_MICROBLAZE_DDR_RESERVE_EA 0x7FFFFFFF
#define XPAR_MICROBLAZE_DDR_RESERVE_SA 0x7FF00000

Can you share your hdf ? we can open a bug case to see why it is set to 0

Thanks,
Manju