On Mon, Aug 27, 2018 at 08:50:48PM +0000, Eric Wong wrote:
Hi Konstantin, it looks like lore is going well for LKML :>

Any plans to expand to other kernel.org lists?

Yeah, this is something I'll be actively promoting soon, but I will be caveating this by requesting that all lists joining lore.kernel.org provide an archive of messages as far back as possible. I'll probably start working on that in early September.

I'll follow up in a more public way once I have all the necessary bits done -- I need to comb over the archive sanitizing script I used for LKML to make it not list-specific.

I see some messages only hit netdev or fsdevel without Cc-ing
LKML, and it might be nice to get all of it :>

/me hopes to return to more regular public-inbox hacking next week.

Nice! I don't really have any requests, except perhaps providing more semantic markup to the output so people interested in adding CSS bells and whistles can do so.

Best,
-K