On Sun, 27 Jan 2019 at 07:06, Eric Wong <e...@80x24.org> wrote:

> Eric Wong <e...@80x24.org> wrote:
> > The "/~/" is not finalized, yet.  Initially I chose "/_/", but
> > it could conflict with valid git remote names.
>
> Any thoughts on the use of "~"?  Thinking about combining this
> with the "solver" feature for blob recreation...

I don't really have a strong opinion on this one -- it's purely
cosmetics. I'm wondering if it will be confusing to some folks due to
~ usually denoting $HOME. I would opt for /_mid/ to indicate that it's
a special message-id lookup URL. Maybe marry the two and call it
/~mid/? That would avoid clashing with potentially valid mailbox
names.

-K