On Sun, Sep 08, 2019 at 10:52:43AM +0000, Eric Wong wrote:
> I've been having trouble reproducing this bug (but maybe summer
> weather has been taking its toll, certainly has on my HW).

I did notice the same thing after updating to what was the latest master
last week -- the nntpd process was always 100% or above load in htop. I
just applied the latest updates, so we'll see if there is any change.

There also was a weird problem a couple of days ago where one of the
httpd daemons started returning "Internal Server Error" to all requests.
Restarting public-inbox-httpd fixed the problem, but I am not sure how I
would troubleshoot the causes if it happens next time -- is there a way
to enable error logging for the httpd daemon?

-K