On Thu, Sep 12, 2019 at 08:35:03AM +0000, Eric Wong wrote:
> Eric Wong <e...@80x24.org> wrote:
> > One more thing, are you running any extra middlewares in the
> > .psgi file?  Thanks.

No, it's just vanilla what comes with the source.

> That's probably not it, I suspected the non-fileno path was
> being hit, but I just tested a debug change on top of
> b7cfd5aeff4b6b316b61b327af9c144776d77225 (branch: "unlink")
> ("tmpfile: support O_APPEND and use it in DS::tmpio")
> to fake the presence of a middleware wrapping psgi.input.

I sent you a dump of lsof -p of all 4 processes after about 20 minutes
of running. For another data point, the daemon was running in
SELinux-permissive mode, to make sure unlinks aren't failing because of
any permission errors.

Let me know if you would like any further info.

Best,
-K