On Fri, Sep 27, 2019 at 10:48:25AM +0000, Eric Wong wrote:
This returns a git-config(1)-compatible file to make it easier
to get started on mirroring an existing public-inbox.  Omitting
the "raw" from the URL works, as well, but I'm not sure if
it's very useful.

This is now live on lore.kernel.org. Theoretically, this provides everything needed to recreate mirrors via grokmirror, once the post-update hook is changed to incorporate this feature.

Quick question that occurred to me -- when there are history-rewriting changes on the master mirror (GDPR-related message removals, etc), how well will that propagate to other mirrors? Would they need to be fully reindexed?

-K