Konstantin Ryabitsev <konstan...@linuxfoundation.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 27, 2020 at 08:57:08PM +0000, Eric Wong wrote:
> > +* kernel.org helpers, including get-lore-mbox and sendmail-pi-feed
> > +  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mricon/korg-helpers.git
>
> I'd rather it listed b4 instead, as it's a successor to get-lore-mbox:
> https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/utils/b4/b4.git
>
> The "sendmail-pi-feed" wrapper is more of a proof of concept, so I'm not
> sure it should be mentioned at all.

OK, I think keeping korg-helpers in some form will still be
useful.  Will have the followings changes in v2:

  +* b4 - helper utility for patch-based workflows
  +  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/utils/b4/b4.git
  +

  -* kernel.org helpers, including get-lore-mbox and sendmail-pi-feed
  +* kernel.org helpers - various scripts used by *.kernel.org
     https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mricon/korg-helpers.git