Leah Neukirchen <l...@vuxu.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> thanks for the release!

You're welcome!

> > * Upgrading for new features in 1.6

<snip>

> I did all these steps in this order, NNTP works fine but IMAP shows
> all folders as empty.  Any ideas how to debug this?

Any chance you're hitting "$NEWSGROUP" and not "$NEWSGROUP.0"?

I had to split the mailboxes into slices (".0"-".$N") to deal
with client-side limitations; so "$NEWSGROUP" is just an empty
folder with sub-folders containing messages.

Otherwise, stdout should have a trace of commands issued by the
client, and strace/truss/tcpdump/etc should show more...

It's been a while since I've really touched this part of the
IMAP code (and it's been a long year :x), but I don't think I
ever saw something like this while working on it.