Eric Wong <e...@80x24.org> wrote:

> There's scripts/ssoma-replay which was v1-only and dependent on
> ssoma.  I've been meaning to convert into something that reads
> NNTP so it's not locked into public-inbox.  Maybe it could be
> part of `lei', too, for piping to arbitrary commands, dunno...

Fwiw, so far `lei' is designed for interactive use but maybe it
could be more...  A theoretical scripts/nntp-replay would
probably be a cronjob, exclusively, so maybe a standalone script
is a better idea.

OTOH, ssoma + ssoma-replay is perfect fine for new and small
inboxes and public-inbox-convert exists if things ever get big.