On Tue, Sep 14, 2021 at 07:35:28PM +0000, Eric Wong wrote:
> > I found an interesting problem using lei with imaps:// folders. I'm trying
> > things out with migadu, and the folder paths use '/' separators, so a full
> > IMAPS folder path for a folder "lore/mentions" is
> > imaps://imap.migadu.com/lore/mentions. However, if I configure lei-q to use
> > that remote path, everything actually ends up in the folder
> > imap.migadu.com/lore (not the "mentions" subfolder).
>
> Oops, I think the patch below should fix it.

Yep, that worked. Thanks!

> Btw, if you encounter more IMAP problems, I've found adding
> "-c imap.debug -c imap.compress=0" to the command-line useful
> (Mail::IMAPClient dumps the raw compressed traffic, so I need to
> disable compression).

Good to know, thanks. Quick follow-up -- documentation says that .netrc should
work, but I've found that even though I have the following entries in
~/.netrc, I still get prompted for credentials:

    machine imap.migadu.com
      login konstantin.ryabit...@linux.dev
      password [...]

The credential helper works after the initial "lei up" but I'm curious why
.netrc isn't happy. Not a huge deal, seeing as that requires storing passwords
in plaintext.

-K