Hi Konstantin

It is not just me there other people (from other organizations CC'ed in this
mail)
I requested to check below set of links and they experienced the same behavior
i.e. except first link no other link opens (ends up in Not Found)

https://lore.kernel.org/qemu-devel/20231027145652.44cc8...@imammedo.users.ipa.redhat.com/
https://lore.kernel.org/qemu-devel/20231027150536.3c481...@imammedo.users.ipa.redhat.com/
https://lore.kernel.org/qemu-devel/20231027160814.3f47f...@imammedo.users.ipa.redhat.com/
https://lore.kernel.org/qemu-devel/20231027154648.2ce47...@imammedo.users.ipa.redhat.com/
https://lore.kernel.org/qemu-devel/20231027151828.5c9d4...@imammedo.users.ipa.redhat.com/

Hi Miguel/Gavin,
Can I request you to please share your findings here.

Many thanks
Salil