On Sat, Dec 16, 2023 at 01:09:32PM +0000, Eric Wong wrote:
> The MH format is widely-supported and used by various MUAs such
> as mutt and sylpheed, and a MH-like format is used by mlmmj for
> archives, as well.  Locking implementations for writes are
> inconsistent, so this commit doesn't support writes, yet.

Nice, so eventually we should be able to specify the following instead of
faking out a maildir?

watch=mh:/var/spool/mlmmj/list.name/archive

> inotify|EVFILT_VNODE watches aren't supported, yet, either.

In the case of mlmmj it's sufficient to watch the
/var/spool/mlmmj/list.name/index file for updates, but I don't know how well
this lends itself to other implementations (I am not at all familiar with MH).

-K